Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:53:56 +0930 (CST)
From:      Mark Newton <newton@internode.com.au>
To:        billieakay@yahoo.com (Bill A. K.)
Cc:        newton@internode.com.au, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Solaris Binaries on FreeBSD

Bill A. K. wrote:

 > Are you the author of this emulation?

I'm the maintainer and the guy who ported it to FreeBSD.  It's very heavily
derived from code originally authored by Christos Zoulas for NetBSD.

 > I was wondering because Sun is now
 > shipping Solaris 7.0, will this work?

Yup.

   - mark

----
Mark Newton                               Email:  newton@internode.com.au (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  newton@atdot.dotat.org  (H)
Internode Systems Pty Ltd                 Desk:   +61-8-82232999