Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:05:25 -0700
From:      "Sanjay Kisen" <Sanjay.Kisen@usa.alcatel.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   how to make an ftp of BSD documentation form the net

Hi,
    This is sanjay kisen I have bought FreeBSD 2.2.7 from walnut creek
and freebsd3.0 from mall. I do have following question.

1. The 2.2.7 which I got from walnut creek I could not load as it says
during the bin installation it cannot extract the bin properly and it
hangs. After I saw this I saw a scrach on the CD supplied to me how can
I get it.
2.  I have mall free bsd 3.0 I want a complete handbook of the FreeBSD
how can I down load or make ftp from net let me know the IP adress of
the server having this .