Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 1997 17:46:06 -0400
From:      "Goeringer, Michael" <goeringerm@keywest.ird.rl.af.mil>
To:        "'Robert A. French'" <FrenchRA99.CS25@usafa.af.mil>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD and Win95

I've loaded dual drives before... similar to what you have done but
with OS2 Warp instead of Win 95... during installation, besides
installing booteasy on the first drive.. did you also install the
FreeBSD boot on the second drive? ie you should have seen the boot
selection screen twice(once for each drive).

BTW... if for some reason you reinstall FreeBSD , only tell it to touch
and boot the second drive (as if there were no other opsys's).. <--
done this one before too :-)
Let me know how it goes...

Michael G