Date:      Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:50:43 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jason Hudgins <thanatos@incantations.net>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: logging a telnet session

Setting up a second box to run a sniffer is a little extreme.  Just
creating a modified ps would be easier.  I'm not really wanting to
do either of those however, I just wanted something quick that i could
throw together using already developed apps.  I haven't found a
packet sniffer that I really like yet.  I tried sniff, but it wasn't
very useful, tcpdump is a little too raw.  Does anyone know of a clean &
configurable packet sniffer?