Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:20:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Zach Garner <zach@neurosoft.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/35553: new port: x11/electricsheep

The following reply was made to PR ports/35553; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Zach Garner <zach@neurosoft.org>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: 06 Mar 2002 00:19:47 -0600

 Oops, I'm not sure why it gave me the xsetbg not found error. The
 dependencies are good.

 As far as running it, I've never gotten Electric Sheep to work properly
 except in standalone. This port acts the same as my attempts to port it.
 (I'm using ADSL)  I would not doubt that I'm doing something wrong
 though.

 This is what usually happens to me: electricsheep downloads about 11
 Megabytes worth of mpeg files, then numerous errors like the following
 are shown:
 X Error of failed request:  BadAccess (attempt to access private
 resource denied)
   Major opcode of failed request:  2 (X_ChangeWindowAttributes)
   Serial number of failed request:  103
 subprocess error: play decoder, 256=1<<8+0