Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:05:56 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Peter Kieser <pfak@telus.net>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, Alexandr Kovalenko <never@nevermind.kiev.ua>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.0 PR is not very good...

Well, yes.

But it can be fixed, even now.  It would be nice if someone went into
the archives, got out that comprehensive to-do list, and posted it in
a nice HTML version where people could claim tasks, statuses could be
given, etc.

Committers are available to back real work.  We are not available to
spew hot air.  :-)

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org

           Absolute BSD:   http://www.AbsoluteBSD.com/