Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2000 12:29:26 +0100
From:      tadeusz.cichocki@plsig.mail.abb.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD v.3.4 and configuration.

Dear Friends,

     I intend to use FreeBSD v.3.4 as a system software for my application
requireing X Window system.
As I know, this is XFree86 included in the FreeBSD package.
The software is going to be installed on the following PC configuration:

INTEL Pentium III 600 MHz,
board: ATX Chipset VIA Apollo 133 SI up to 800 MHz,
memory: 128 MB SDRAM 100 MHz,
graphics: AGPx4 with GeForce accelerator 32 MB SDRAM,
Monitor: Samsung Sync Master 700 IFT (17"),
Creative Labs Sound Blaster 1024 Live!,
HDD: 30 GB UDMA 66 IDE controller (UDMA enabled)
DVD8x/32x
FDD 3,5"
Scroll Mouse
WIN98 US keyboard.

Will the configuration properly work with the FreeBSD v.3.4 ?
Are there any helpful suggestions please ?

Thanks very much in advance.

Tadeusz Cichocki