Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 1997 12:30:37 -0500
From:      "A1C Zachary E. Jones" <user11@qseu.afsv.af.mil>
To:        "'FreeBSD Questions'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Zoom internal

	I've seen a lot of questions in the archives about getting internal modems to work.  I have a 14.4 Zoom VFP v.32 bis.  Could any of you that got help pass on your solutions.  I have done everything in the hand book with no success.  Is there some place I need to go to load the AT initialization codes?
	BTW, thanks for the networking suggestions.  I got that part of the system working on my own.  Somehow the network configurations got messed up and once I straighted them out it started working great :-).