Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 2014 05:29:52 +0200
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        Andreas Nilsson <andrnils@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: laptop 9.1 upgrade

> Are you using pkgng? Packages from freebsd or locally compiled? As far as I
> know there is an official pkgng repo with new xorg bits.

On desktop, from 9.2 I do use pkg. So far, so good. My hardware is
not that fancy, so I tend to use packages to spare months in compiling.
I will stay with 9 branch. To clear issue: I had a problem installing
at all. I had to manually partition, since  successful installation
of 9.1 on laptop (lenovo e320) failied to boot. Even after time passed
by, some bugs are making me nervous on this lapper and I want to move
from it to something else (9.3).
Best regards

                               Zoran