Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 1996 05:03:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3com weirdness.

Yeah, well, down->up may work, but that certainly won't cut the mustard
with my customers who require the mail servers and news servers to be up
pretty much all the time.

Whatever is wrong is something that's changed from the 2.1-release kernel
through -stable, because old boxes with -release work fine, boxes
with -stable don't.