Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:05:28 -0000
From:      "Nuno Teixeira" <nuno.teixeira@pt-quorum.com>
To:        "Steve Reid" <sreid@sea-to-sky.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PPP NAT Gateway security

Hi,

I've configured a 'client' firewall (in the /etc/rc.firewall) in FreeBSD for
a private class C IP numbers of my network. It works ok inside the network
but I can't get access to the Internet. I believe that this problem is
related to my ISP (PPP analog modem) doesn't give me a static IP but a
dinamic one.

What I'd like to do is something like BlackIce do in Windows OS. Can I do
the same work with IPFW?

Thanks very much,

Nuno Teixeira