Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:12:45 +0900
From:      Keiichi SHIMA <keiichi@iijlab.net>
To:        Julian Stecklina <js@alien8.de>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mobile IPv6

Hello,

I was working on the code long time ago.

Unfortunately we couldn't merge our work to the FreeBSD main stream, =
mainly because our development power was not enough.  Also, in the =
latter stage of development, we were focusing on NetBSD.  The code can =
be found on sourceforge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/shisa/), but it =
is almost 2 years old...

---
Keiichi SHIMA