Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 1996 07:41:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stephen Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        Annelise Anderson <ANDRSN@hoover.stanford.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PPP and SLIP Servers

If you need full PPP or SLIP it shouldnt be too evil to do with that
tunnel driver with freebsd.

If you dont need full ppp or slip, say if you will be using netscape, ftp
and the like and not the facier iphone kind of thing, or if they just
wont give you an ip address to use for this - you could use tia or slirp
which make you look like the box you call up.