Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:55:23 -0700
From:      "Michael W. Akers" <mwakers@home.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, 'Raymond Cummins' <rcummins@netaxs.com>
Subject:   RE: Linux the choice of crackers?

Raymond,
Yes to all of the above. Yes Linux is the choice of crackers and yes
It has so many holes in it that it is easily cracked.

This is why I find it so amusing when Security Issues come up,
every one screams about Microsoft and completely ignore the fact
that the os or application they use has just as many problems if not more.

As for the nameserver, NT, Solaris, HP-UX, FreeBSD, do NOT exhibit this
behavior.

Michael Akers
M. Akers Enterprises
Unix/NT Systems Administration and Systems Integration.