Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 22:39:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      "William R. Somsky" <wrsomsky@halcyon.com>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: stty erase ^H ?

> This whole discussion is rather pointless in any case.  No changes to
> the current keymap behavior are planned or will be made.

Sorry for bringing it up.  It's drifted (more like leapt, actually) off
of where I was pointing anyway (I was talking about whether the stty
erase setting should be DEL or BS, not whether the upper-rightmost key
should generate DEL or BS).  I should have guessed this.  Next time I'll
think _three_ times before posting, and try to think explicitly of what
it might lead to...