Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:27:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Erez Zadok <ezk@cs.columbia.edu>
To:        Jan Pechanec <pechy@hp735.cvut.cz>
Subject:   Re: Unix International Stackable Files Working Group

In message <Pine.SGI.4.05.9911181344290.10849-100000@akat.civ.cvut.cz>, Jan Pechanec writes:

> 	Hello,
>
> 	in several papers on filesystems I found the reference to
> ${subj}. I spent quite enough time trying to find it through several
> www search engines, but wasn't succesful. Please, does anybody have
> more information on this group ?

It's dead Jan!

:-)

> 	Thank you, Jan.

I have Rosenthal's 6-page 'requirements' paper, which was produced under UI.
It was difficult to get it, but eventually I got a copy from the man
himself.  See

	ftp://shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu/pub/ezk/requirements.ps

If you're looking for other papers re: stacking, I probably have all of
them.

> Jan PECHANEC (mailto:pechy@hp735.cvut.cz)
> Computing Center CTU (Zikova 4, Praha 6, 166 35, Czech Republic)
> www.civ.cvut.cz, pechy.civ.cvut.cz, tel: +420 2 24352969 (fax: 24310271)

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-fs" in the body of the message

Erez.