Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:21:54 +0100
From:      "Heiko Wundram (Beenic)" <wundram@beenic.net>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bluetooth PAN support for FreeBSD

Am Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2007 07:18:32 schrieben Sie:
> Do you have a source archive?

Currently, I just have the sources locally, but I'm going to set up a
mercurial archive for it some time this evening, when I (hopefully) get/have
my new dedicated server.

I'll mail the list when I'm done with that.

Just on a short sidenote for now: the BNEP protocol implementation is mostly
complete (except for some packet filtering things, which are totally unclear
in the specification), but from the PAN profile I have only implemented PANU
(i.e., phone) to NAP (btpand) support for the time being. All other setups,
such as PANU to PANU, PANU to group adhoc or NAP to PANU (with the computer
being the client) should easily be implementable on top of that, but aren't
at the moment.

--
Heiko Wundram
Product & Application Development