Date:      Sat, 3 Feb 1996 16:47:31 +0100 (MET)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel.gun.de>
To:        Daniel Baker <dbaker@cocoa.ops.neosoft.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SB16 & Current

On Fri, 2 Feb 1996, Daniel Baker wrote:

> I had my SB16 basically working on the 21-Release, but now that I'm
> running current, not everything work.. XCD works fine, but when I try to
> cat to /dev/dsp0 for a test, I get:

No problems here. Here my kernel config file:

# Controls all sound devices
controller	snd0
# SoundBlaster DSP driver - for SB, SB Pro, SB16, PAS(emulating SB)
device sb0	at isa? port 0x220 irq 5 drq 1 vector sbintr
# SoundBlaster 16 DSP driver - for SB16 - requires sb0 device
device sbxvi0	at isa? drq 5
# SoundBlaster 16 MIDI - for SB16 - requires sb0 device
device sbmidi0  at isa? port 0x330
# Yamaha OPL-2/OPL-3 FM - for SB, SB Pro, SB16, PAS
device opl0     at isa? port 0x388
# Joystick
device		joy0	at isa? port "IO_GAME"

--