Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:17:42 -0700
From:      Jeff Miller <millert@direct.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Im having some problems with freebsd?

   Hello, I used to have freebsd 2.2.6 working perfectly fine. Then I
bought a new server with a
13gb harddrive. I was forced to upgrade to freebsd 3.1 to support the
harddrive. Then other problems occured. The adduser program now will not
allow command line interface for the passwords. So I checked out the PW
program it require's I have an interactive pipe from a perl
script or shell script. I dont know how to program a interactive pipe so
I need help with that. Also on freebsd 2.2.6 I was able to get the qmail
program to work with my usernames. But that to doesn't work with pop
accounts. Please help me.

millert@direct.ca