Date:      Sat, 5 Jun 1999 00:24:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marc Tardif <intmktg@CAM.ORG>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   where's ADB

I've been on a few platforms and adb seems like a standard tool. Yet, it's
nowhere to be seen on the Freebsd platform (well, I'm still running
2.2.5), nor is it to be seen in the ports.

If there's a reason for this, please let me know. Also, I would
appreciate if anyone could point me to the whereabouts of this program
so I could eventually install it on my freebsd box.

Thanks in advance,
Marc