Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:52:38 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        bsd.luigi@alshome.be
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Superuser password lost

> Hi all,
>
> Maybe it's a simple question but i'm a newbie lost in my new BSDworld.
>
> I've installed PC-BSD but when I want to install a software, It ask me a
> superuser password.
> I think I lost this password. How can I retrieve this superuser password ?

This is a PC-BSD-specific question.  There is no such thing as "the
superuser" ... it's a colloquialism frequently used by folks to make
things sound cooler (or for some other reason I don't understand)

PC-BSD has several community lists, including a support list.  Have
you tried asking there?:
http://www.pcbsd.org/content/view/22/29/

--
Bill Moran