Date:      Thu, 3 May 2001 14:45:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gordon Tetlow <gordont@bluemtn.net>
To:        Wes Barris <wes@wesbarris.com>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: cfengine-1.6.3_1

sorry for the delayed reply, been busy. I had a little bit of time to look
at this, although I'm a bit out of my league on it. if anyone that can
debug network code can take a look at ports/24580 I'd much appreciate it.
This should probably be brought up with the author though. I'll submit a
bug report to them.

In the meantime, try the patch included on ports/24580 and see if the
problem goes away.

-gordon