Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:07:35 -0900
From:      Mel <fbsd.questions@rachie.is-a-geek.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        =?iso-8859-1?q?Yann-Ga=EBl?= =?iso-8859-1?q?_Gu=E9h=E9neuc?= <yann-gael.gueheneuc@polymtl.ca>
Subject:   Re: Accessing the complete log (rlog)

On Tuesday 10 February 2009 22:13:09 Yann-Ga=EBl Gu=E9h=E9neuc wrote:

> 	Is it possible that you CVS server does not support "rlog" because of
> recursion? Do you think it could be possible to enable rlog?

Easy work-around:
hop over to /usr/share/examples/cvs/cvs-supfile. Read/edit.
Install /usr/ports/net/cvsup-without-gui.
Run cvsup -L2 /path/to/edited/cvs-supfile

cvs log locally, all you want ;)

Space needed:
# du -sh /home/ncvs
3.7G    /home/ncvs

(Though I think reading the commitlogs for starters would help a lot.=20
Committers are actually providing proper(tm) information there).

=2D-=20
Mel

    and never get to the software part.