Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2013 23:00:04 +0530
From:      "tronic solutions" <tronici82@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Technological Collabration

Hi, =0A=0AAfter carefully reviewing your services, we feel utterly confiden=
t that we can help just as we=E2=80=99ve helped similar companies improve t=
heir profitability: by providing you the same (or better!) quality IT servi=
ces at significantly lower cost. I tried calling you but haven=E2=80=99t ma=
naged to connect yet. I would wish to discuss together with you for explori=
ng this prospects & contributing to your requirements.=0A=0ATronic is an gl=
obal IT development & solution provder. Our core areas of portfolio are:=0A=
=0AWeb site Designing:=0ACustomized PHP,  JAVA, dotnet based web design wit=
h unique Web 2.0 applications. Web site creation both eCommerce and Non-Com=
merce with Open source Content management system like WordPress, Magento, J=
oomla, Drupal,Volusion, Shopify, Prestashop etc..PSD to HTML conversions, W=
eb 2.0 standard Theme Design and development, =0A=0AeCommerce Solutions:=0A=
Tronic solutions provides you results-driven commerce website to sell your =
product & services, with customized design & features for individual, B2B, =
B2C, corporate and E-commerce solutions to worldwide clientele.=0A=0AApplic=
ation Development=0AEvolving inspiring concepts into innovative i phone, iP=
ad, Android OS mobile & tablet Apps. =0A=0AIn Time I'd like to plan a phone=
 call or Skype/other IM session along with you during a time easy to you ac=
tually, and take this ahead. Let me know your thoughts about this and I wil=
l be happy to share more info along you about our services in fine detail. =
=0A=0AKindly suggest.=0A=0AThanks,=0ADeepak=0ASr. Web-site & SEO advisor.=
=0Awww.tronicsolutions.com=0A=0AE mail: deepak@tronicsolutions.com=0ASkype:=
 deepak.tronicsolutions=0AMobile: +91-981-8988-070=0AUSA line: +1 209-6825-=
841=0A=0ACONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: =0AThe info sent is supposed limited to th=
e person or organization to which it is attended to and could contain priva=
te and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmitting, dissemination o=
r other use of, or taking of any actions in reliance upon, this info by per=
sons or entities other than the meant receiver.