Date:      Sun, 31 Jan 1999 22:31:08 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@auss2.alcatel.com.au>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USB drivers

At 10:24 PM 1/31/99 , Peter Jeremy wrote:
>Tony Overfield <tony@dell.com> wrote:
>>http://ruputer.com/english/
>
>That's somewhat easier to read.  It says things like `16-bit processor',
>`128K RAM', `512K or 2M Flash'.  This doesn't sound like the ideal
>environment for FreeBSD.  (For that matter, the `data entry' capabilities
>don't strike me as an ideal way to enhance my coding or documentation
>productivity).  For the money, I'd prefer a PalmPilot (or similar).
>
>Peter

I was talking more for 'novelty' than anything.  THAT is what I'd refer to
as a 'wearable'.  If you can find a palmpilot-compatible item that would
fit on my wrist without me looking like an idiot with a Palmpilot strapped
to my wrist, I'd be interested to hear it. :)

As it goes both the Palmpilot and my VELO 1 are pretty uncomfortable in the
pocket.

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange, Bangor Maine USA
http://www.droo.orland.me.us

PGP ID: 409A1F7D