Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:14:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
To:        James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>
Subject:   Re: Script to genarate PLIST?

James Housley wrote:

> Trevor Johnson wrote:
> >
> > A pass through "grep -vw man" should give a close approximation.  Then
>
> Actually "grep -vw man/man".  Sorry

This doesn't work, because grep's -w option matches whole words, and your
expression won't match something like man/man1, which we want to match.

Your expression won't match cat pages, but mine will.  A few packages come
with only cat pages, and no source.  I don't know how those should be
treated.
--
Trevor Johnson
http://jpj.net/~trevor/gpgkey.txt