Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:27:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Eric J. Chet" <ejc@bazzle.com>
To:        "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Cc:        "'ob-users@ooc.com'" <ob-users@ooc.com>, 'Steve Dobson' <sdobson@allstor-sw.com>, "'freebsd-ports@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ORBacus 4.0 for FreeBSD patches

Hello
	I will look at commiting these asap thanks for the work.

ejc

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, Koster, K.J. wrote:

> I have written a few patches to get ORBacus 4.0.3 to compile and run on
> FreeBSD 4.0. I hope that you will find them useful.
>
> If you look at the patches in ob.patch, you will find that my patch to
> ob/demo/chat/X11/Makefile.in does not carry over to other platforms. Someone
> with more "make" knowledge than I should have a look at this.
>
> Since JThreads/C++ is not available for FreeBSD, these patches are for
> single-threaded versions of ORBacus only.
>
> For those who want to use fully automatic installation, I have also added
> the scripts that would otherwise be generated by "runconfig".
>
>     Kees Jan

>  You are only young once,
>        but you can stay immature all your life.
>
>  <<ob.patches>>  <<current>>  <<config.env>>

Eric Chet -> echet@cms.cendant.com, ejc@bazzle.com, ejc@kenpo-jujitsu.com
Technical Lead/Architect Cendant Inc. Distributed OO Systems, J2EE, CORBA
Kenpo JuJitsu the Ultimate in Self Defense, Tai Chi for Life
ejc@FreeBSD.org -> "Live Free or Die"