Date:      Thu, 16 May 2002 12:02:16 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Raphael Korsoski <md0corso@mdstud.chalmers.se>
To:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Update on native java sought

Hi there.

I've been looking for some sort of status-report on where the native jdk
(with the license from Sun) is at present.  Most information I find on the
web dates back to the dec 2001 announcement of inclusion in 4.5-RELEASE.
I've been lurking here as well, but haven't seen much on this.

I was wondering if someone could fill me in.

Thanks aforehand, Raphael Corsoski

|hack mode n.                                    |
| A Zen-like state of total focus on The Problem |
| that may be achieved when one is hacking.      |