Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:37:06 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Info needed re: new userconfig scripting and PnP

On Sun, Oct 24, 1999 at 02:10:03PM -0500, Conrad Sabatier wrote:
> Someone just mailed me this heads up about my AWE soundcard setup
> tutorial at http://members.home.net/conrads/awepnp-freebsd.html.
> As this is the first I've heard about this, I'd greatly appreciate it

Conrad (and anyone else with tutorials like this).

This could fit neatly under doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/articles/, if you'd
care to.  That would get it in the CVS tree (for ease of maintenance),
allow the translation teams to tackle it, and get it mirrored on all
the FreeBSD mirrors around the world.

Interested?