Date:      Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:48:19 +1000
From:      "michael" <michael@gcs.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   1st time FreeBSD installer !!

Hello,
	I am trying to install FreeBSD on a X86 archecture machine and it is the
first time i have ever installed FreeBSD. I am trying to install it on the
machine while it has no video output ie: no video card. I have been told
that it can be done via a serial connection. The machine to be installed
upon does have a cdrom and floppy drives, but i am very unsure what to do,
pls help ????

Michael Kennedy

Graphics Computer Systems
97 Highbury Road