Date:      Fri, 02 May 1997 01:35:08 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <sysop@mixcom.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.psinet.net.au>
Cc:        John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>, FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SPAM target

At 01:24 PM 5/2/97 +0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:
>> >   Not likely.  AGIS is the current home of Cyber Promotions, and actively
>> > defends their activities.
>>
>> sounds like we need to send a message to MCI and see if they won't do
>> any thing about it...  of course we can always to a class action
>> suit... and each of us get $500 for each posting to each list.. :)
>>

>*DEFEND* their activities?

Yep!  AGIS and CP were *supposedly* going to allow a way of getting off
such lists.  My... foot.  Just like all the others that have a message with
a return address of reply@by.phone and say you can hit "reply" and type
remove in the subject.

>Sheesh.

Second that!

Jeff Mountin - System/Network Administrator
jeff@mixcom.net

MIX Communications
Serving the Internet since 1990