Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:14:13 +0200
From:      Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@online.fr>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@highperformance.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-chat <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Capture Stream or MP3 from Flash site

Jason C. Wells said on Jun 12, 2002 at 19:46:37:
> Does anyone know how I can capture an audio stream to a file?  Also,  how
> can one "Save Link As" from a Flash page?

You can save audio streams with vsound
(http://www.zip.com.au/~erikd/vsound/)

The linux version of it is in the ports (audio/linux-vsound) but when
I tried, ages ago, I couldn't get it to work.  However, I just found
that the current version compiles natively on FreeBSD and works.  I'll
probably submit it as a port soon...

- Rahul