Date:      Sat, 07 Jun 1997 14:24:10 PDT
From:      "George Papadopoulos" <polymorphic@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ttywatcher

uhm,er,hi?

yes,yes...yet another question for this list...

I've searched and searched and searched,and my quest led me to
ttywatcher...the only thing I could found that can monitor a user's
actions and is meant to work for "Unix" in general and not for Linux
like ttysnoop.Well,ttywatcher seems to work for SunOS (as the Makefile
says) rather than "Unix" in general.I tried to change the Makefile but
it needs some files which I don't personally have in /usr/include.Now,
I was wondering if there is any other program for FreeBSD to do the job
(though I've searched the ports and packages and found nothing) or
if I have any changes gettying ttywatcher to work provided that I find
the files it needs.Should the answer to the last question be yes,does
any1 know where to find strange .h files?
If in the end I do have to port ttywatcher from another OS,would it be
wiser to port it from Linux or Solaris?

Thanks.I'd appreciate a reply... :)