Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:09:33 +1000
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
To:        Micke Josefsson <mj@isy.liu.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Code Red

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 08:49:17AM +0200, Micke Josefsson wrote:
> While on the subject:
> Isn't it just about time the press stops talking about "New internet virii" and
> such nonsense when it is a pure Microsoft-only thing. It really has nothing to
> do with the Internet per se. If Microsoft produces dodgy systems why should we
> all take the flak? I continually send correcting notes to journalists that have
> it wrong - no one ever answers back. And I am polite too!

It's always september these days...
You need to keep educating the people, specially the ones which
are in these kind of positions (journalists, reporters et al)

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis   |              Personal website: http://www.MavEtJu.org
edwin@mavetju.org |           Interested in MUDs? Visit Fatal Dimensions: