Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 1997 12:14:13 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Wayne M. Barnes" <wayne@barnes1.wustl.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        kpielorz@tdx.co.uk
Subject:   login_getclass

Dear Karl,

    Thank you, that was it.  I made /etc/login.conf r--r--r--  and now it's okay.

----- Forwarded message from Karl Pielorz -----

Hi!

Re. your recent posting to FreeBSD questions...

Make sure the file is world-readble (i.e. rw-r--r)... If it is and it's
definitely in the /etc/ directory let me know...

Regards,

Karl