Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 23:00:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/35553: new port: x11/electricsheep

The following reply was made to PR ports/35553; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>
To: Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>,
	Zach Garner <zach@neurosoft.org>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:51:10 -0800 (PST)

 I have updated the .shar file, the url is the same

 it initially uses a lot of bandwitch to download the sheep, but once it does it uses very little
 bandwith

 please let me know if you see any other issues...

 Regards,
 David Yeske