Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2002 03:47:29 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Request for help putting Developer Summit notes and content online

--qlTNgmc+xy1dBmNv

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 12:10:02PM -0500, Robert Watson wrote:
> As many of you know, we held a FreeBSD Developer Summit following the BSD
> Conference in San Francisco a few weeks ago.  We have a variety of
> materials we'd like to put online from that summit, including extensive
> notes, list of attendees, thumbnails of attendees, etc.  I'd like to
> solicit help from an active docs committer to...
>=20
> (1) Figure out where it should go -- web page?  Developer handbook? ...

  I don't think this belongs in the Developer Handbook.  I might
suggest one of the following :

    www/en/events/bsdcon02
    www/en/summits/bsdcon02
    doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/bsdcon02-summit

  I'm not sure what kind of content you've gathered, so it's not clear
to me whether this would look weird as a standalone article or not.
You did an excellent job organizing the summit, and I'm glad you've
gathered so much material for us to document.

  Hmm.  Other ideas about where to put this material?

  - Murray

--qlTNgmc+xy1dBmNv

--qlTNgmc+xy1dBmNv--