Date:      Wed, 24 Sep 1997 20:27:39 -0700
From:      "Kent Dyer" <dyerbk@gte.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Multi-LUN Device

 Hi,

I am new to the world of FreeBSD...  I am trying to mount a Multi-LUN Device
(Re-writable PD drive and CD-ROM).  The CD works great.  However, I went to
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook127.html I used the informaiton
presented about Multiple-LUN Devices, e.g.

{
                    T_DIRECT, T_FIXED, "MATSHITA", "LF-1000", "A10F",
                    "sd", SC_MORE_LUS
     }

I made these changes to the /sys/scsi/scsinconf.c file and after
re-compiling the kernel, it does not "probe" (aic0:4:1).  It finds
(aic0:4:0) just fine.  The drive functions fine under LINUX after
re-compiling the kernel for MULTI-LUN support.

There also seems to be a conflict with dev/uk0?

It is kernel 2.1.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

dyerbk@gte.net