Date:      Tue, 08 Aug 2000 11:23:16 -0700
From:      David Thiel <dthiel@nexprise.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: more fun NIS problems

I tried ypserv -d, and no suspicious output was there - all the yp*
commands appear normal, the only thing I could possibly think of is when
I did a ypcat passwd, the root account was in the middle of the password
file instead of its usual position at the top.  Would that make any
difference?

-david