Date:      Fri,  8 Nov 96 12:00:27 -0500
From:      John Soward <soward@neworder.cc.uky.edu>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: The curtain is going down on 2.1-stable in 5 days!

> Note that I'm not complaining here (even though I have an IDE CD that
> the install has problems with).  I'm simply commenting on what seems to
> be a contradictory goals: developer's paradise vs. user's system.  I
> hope the point is clear enough and that no flame war will ensue.

And even though this isn't a commercial endeavor, every 'Delveloper's
paradise' system I've had the pleasure to witness has floundered and died,
becasue developers need to develop for more that just other developers (e.g.
NeXTSTEP ;-)

---
John Soward		<a href="http://neworder.cc.uky.edu/">JpS</a>;
Systems Programmer 	'The Midnight sun will burn you up.'
University of Kentucky    (NeXT and MIME mail OK)         -R. Smith