Date:      Wed, 07 Oct 1998 01:21:28 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <francisco@natserv.com>
To:        "FreeBSD questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   File system security question.

I have a small server I started to setup. This computer will not be
connected to the net very often so Internet security is not much of an
issue.

What Iwould like some pointers is how to keep the file system secure.
The articles I saw on the handbook seem more oriented to keeping remote
hackers from getting in. My concern is more of inter-company security.

Any URL's, documents..... or anything pointing in the right direction,
will be appreciated.