Date:      Sat, 07 Jun 1997 14:30:47 PDT
From:      "George Papadopoulos" <polymorphic@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

er,hi...I'm sending this message for a second time,because hotmail is
having a bad day...I'm sorry if you've received two of them despite the
message I got that the first message wasn't sent...

i can't compile ttywatcher on my freebsd.ttywatcher is made for solaris
and after changing it's Makefile to match my freebsd,it still needs some
.h files in /usr/include...do I have any chances with this or should I
try finding another program to do the job (though i've searched the
ports and packages and haven't found anything similar...)
if ttywatcher for solaris is my only chance,where can i find strange .h
file that are to be put in /usr/include?

thanks...i'd appreciate a reply...