Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:37:39 +0100 (CET)
From:      Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <roy@karlsbakk.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   newbe question: making a new stipe set

hi

As a linux geek, I really don't know much about BSD, but as I've been
forced to something that's not linux because of bugs, I need to...

how the h... do I make a new fs on a concatenated device.

I mean - before running ccdconfig and all... I need to make some sort of
partition, right?

I have two drives (ad4 and ad6). I want to create one large slice per
drive, and make a stripe set on top. On this I want a file system.

Thank you all for any help.

roy

--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, MCSE, MCNE, CLS, LCA

Computers are like air conditioners.