Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 1997 17:52:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Michael Graffam <mgraffam@mhv.net>
To:        "charles t.krause" <krusosky@erols.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Simple Text 32K--Upgrade

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, charles t.krause wrote:

> I am running a Mac 575 Performa System OS 7.6..Apple tell me I can not
> open document larger than 32K and to do so I need to use a better text
> editor like BBEdit or similar.

BBEdit will work, you can get it from the Infomac archives.

> What steps must I do to use FreeBSD? Can I use a CD?

FreeBSD wont work, because it doesnt run on a Macintosh. You want
NetBSD, and/or OpenBSD .. but I'm not sure if OpenBSD runs on
a Mac.

Michael Graffam (mgraffam@mhv.net)
http://www.mhv.net/~mgraffam - Religion, Philosophy, Computers, etc
"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity.
Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the
guidance of another. . .Sapere aude! Have the courage to use your own
understanding!" - Immanuel Kant "What is Enlightenment?"