Date:      Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:49:00 +0100
From:      Mischa Peters <mischa2023@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Subversion 1.3.0-rc2

Hi All,

I have been strugling for some time to get rid of Subversion 1.3.0-rc2
and go back to Subversion 1.2.3_3. And I haven't been very successful.

I have followed the portdowngrade route, as was suggested in a different th=
read.
But still didn't present me with the correct result. Which in this
case is a working svnserve.

So could someone let me know what I need to do to get a working
svnserve on FreeBSD 5.4. Since the one from 1.3.0-rc2 is not working
properly and the downgrade didn't fix it.

It would also be nice to know why there is an RC in /usr/ports, and
why there isn't a subversion-devel tree.

Thanx!!

Mischa