Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:50:18 +0000
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=CDsak_Ben?=." <isak@isak.is>
To:        Alex Dupre <ale@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PHP4 Options file ?

As i understand it i now have to do 'make config' in the php4-extensions dir and then put options in
pkgtools.conf for each php4 port that needs it......and the php4-extensions wont listen to pkgtools.conf
At least not after my humble attempts...am i doing something wrong or is this the expected behaviour ?

Dont get my wrong....i really like the new system....just want to simplify my upgrades ;)

--
Ísak Ben,
http://www.isak.is