Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:09:03 -0500
From:      "Geocrawler.com" <archiver@db.geocrawler.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   nat

This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Raghuveerreddy" <raghu@teamf1.com>
Be sure to reply to that address.

Hi,

  I have been trying to understand the way NAT in FreeBsd works and its flow. In the files ip_input.c and ip_output.c there is a reference to NAT hook which is of the following form

 (*ip_nat_ptr)(&ip,&m,m->m_pkthdr.rcvif,IP_NAT_IN)

  ip_nat_ptr is a pointer to ip_nat_t whose decleration is in ip_fw.h. But I did not find any where the definition of this function.

  Also i could not find the decleration of ip_nat_init nor its definition.

  Please help me in locating these functions.

Raghuveer.

 (Email: raghu@teamf1.com)

Geocrawler.com - The Knowledge Archive