Date:      Wed, 02 Dec 1998 10:31:43 +0100
From:      Thomas Runge <runge@egd.igd.fhg.de>
To:        steven <stevensl@mindspring.net>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Radio app

steven wrote:

> Got a quick radio app question
>
> i just got the latest cvs 3.0-current and finally decided to
> try radio. It works, for the most part but all i get is white noise.
> I've got the DBX/FM version of the Win/tv from Hauppage.

Please try this upcoming radio app:

http://www.rostock.zgdv.de/~runge/radio

it is still kind of beta (or alpha or whatever), but it works
perfectly for me. I know, that some people already downloaded
it, but i got no response except from 2 guys. So I dont
know, if it works for other configurations...
Please, write me an email, if you are succesfull. And of course
if you are unsuccesfull. ;-)

--
Tom