Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 1997 18:04:51 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: /etc/netstart bogons..

> I'd hate to see jordan go to all that work and then find out that when
> he got there it was somewhere he didn't want to be.... ;-)

Well, I'm all in favor of evolution rather than revolution here, at
least until/unless a Truly Awesome Concept comes along (and I haven't
seen it yet).  Why not review the stuff I just posted to -hackers?
I think it qualifies for "evolutionary" and I surely like being
able to copy all my rc files with an rc* glob now. ;-)

					Jordan