Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 1997 04:32:49 -0700
From:      okana@superonline.com (Mustafa Melih Asik)
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Member?

Hi everyone,

This is Okan Asik from Turkey.I have a wanted FreeBsd 2.2.1 5 minutes
ago from cdrom.com.Is it good(2.2.1) or i can cancel it and take another
version.I know a little about Linux.And i don't like Linux.What do you
prefer Linux or FreeBsd.I want Bsd because Linux's Internet connection
is a little hard.I have got 800mb hdd, 16 Rams, 586 Cyrix.Is it good or
must i upgrade my computer for BSD.

NOTE : I want to be a member of FreeBsd mail server.